Address: 58 Fanxipan Road
Phone: (84-20) 872 180
Sapa Goldsea Hotel lies upon the mountain, looking over to the Muong Hoa valley, only 5 minutes away from Center Market and the Church which was built in the time of the French's ruling and the Town Center. In accordance with its spectacular charming space, Sapa Golden Hotel is designed in typical style with 26 rooms, Restaurant, Open air sky, Library. Besides, our good staff surely satisfy visitors with special services.
- All rates are in USD, including breakfast, excluding 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- Special discount for long-term staying guest.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents. (without extra bed).
- Extra bed adds US$ 8/night/room.
- Check-in time at 13:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- Reserved room will be held until 18:00 on the arrival date, unless guarantee by credit card or special arrangement are made.
- Payment: Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Traveler's Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Hotel amenities:
- Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD
- 24 hour room service
- Mini bar
- Business center
- Beauty salon
- 24 hours security
- Fitness Center
- In-house movies
Experience Vietnam adventure with other lands: 5 days for trekking into Vietnam's mountain will help you escape the gross life. Trekking in Vietnam with experience into Mu Cang Chai, Tu Le, Yen Bai is an unforgettable trip in your life.
- Restaurant & Bar:
Located on the top floor, Open Sky Bar is a excellent place to relax and meet friends. Tea, beverages... expecially ones made up by our professional staffs are served in this out-door bar. You can sit here, looking into the romatic Violet valley, feeling like you are in the clouds and watching the beauty of the magnificence of the Fancipan. Open, spacious but warm as well is what Open Sky Bar will make your visit to Papa more meaningful and more impressive. And Goldsea Restaurant provides you with European, Asian cuisines including self-serve specialities.