Bamboo Sapa Hotel is nestled in the heart of Sapa town, Laocai province, among the Hoang Lien Mountain range where are both the center for tourists and near the love market. Bamboo Sapa Hotel is at the beginning of Cau May street and the gate of road to Lao Chai - Ta Van villges.
- All rates are in US$, including breakfast, VAT & service charges.
- No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
- Add more 10USD per extra bed, from superior room up.
- All rates are per room per night (single or twin occupancy) and quoted in US dollars.
- Check in time: 2:00 PM; check out time: 12:00 PM
- Cash, Visa & Master Cards are accepted.
- Hotel amenities:
- Mountain & valley view
- Opening windows
- Writing desk
- Center heating system in winter (Euro standard)
- Electric current 220 volts
- Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry and valet service
- Coffee Maker
- Mini bar
- Beauty salon
- Foreign Exchange
- Fresh air supply system
- Satellite/Cable TV
Twin room, spacious 36m2 with one king size bed and one single bed, a large sitting area with chairs, sofa and a comfortable writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony, facing Mount. Fansipan and Muong Hoa Valley.
Twin rooms, spacious 26 m2 with one king size bed and one single bed, a large sitting area with chairs and a comfortable writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony, facing Mount. Fansipan and Muong Hoa Valley.
Double rooms, spacious 16 m2 with one double size bed, also furnished with a writing desk.
- Restaurant & Bar:
Bamboo Sapa Restaurant
The biggest restaurant in Sapa having the view over Muong Hoa Valley with capacity for 250 people at the same time, we are proud that we have a rich menu with over 200 Vietnamese traditional courses and high quality Western food cooked by excellent cooks.
The biggest bar in Sapa enabling to host as many as 400 people, offering traditional minority music, dancing and festivals from 5 different ethnic groups in Sapa. The very hill tribal boys & girls from villages throughout Sapa perform all shows. The bar has a big collection of world famous beers and alcohols as well as locally brewed wines.